View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
SceptileMaster (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-08-2009, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
A brit who's not heard the term "collecting dust"?

I'm not saying about it competing, I'm asking if you think its going to flop alltogether. Saturn/Dreamcast Style.

As apposed to living where? ooo let me guess..

No its not? I've seen loads in the window of Gamestation.. People buy them, play tennis, get bored and get shut. Like Koir said, its for Wii fit only these days..

I don't go by consoles, if theres a good game coming out, ill buy the console nessessary to play that game, regardless of that game. Like i got a gameboy just so i could play pokemon red. I got a PS3 for SF4 simply because i prefered the controller.

I got a wii for the sports but that got really old really fast. Ya know what I use it for now? a paper weight for any scrap that I use for kanji practise.
Please don't give me this opposed to living where stuff because I'm on Japan Forum. I just hate england and everything about it, I'd rather be in a lot of countries. I'm not going to go into it though since I'd be doing 2 things. 1) spend hours writing it. 2) Take the topic off track.

But anyways the sales figures still say that the wii is selling well in the UK and that's all that matters to nintendo I suppose. And it can't go the way of the saturn/dreamcast since it's already sold a lot more than both of their sale figures combined.

You're reminding me I need to get Street Fighter IV. Is it as good as the old Alpha 3 which I loved? Was it really worth the £300 for street fighter and the ps3 though?

Also my tone kind of seems harsh in this post but I don't mean it to come across this way, sorry for anyone that thinks it seems that way.