View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

03-10-2009, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo View Post
Well i'm pointing out youre entire thread/post was pointless, (in my humble opinion)

Self help class 101.

Hence it was your inability to see that my response was more of a mocking response. to translate into simpleton language "you cannot be serious"...
Well, I'd like to say "I appreciate you have your own opinion" but piss to that.

You're an imbecile and that wont help your case. You come in this thread with your 'humble' opinion and post a pointless post.

Now, let's see. During the course of this community there have been many pointless threads on how to approach a partner. People asking for advice over the simplest of problems.

Now if you bothered to read the threads laying about on this forum you would understand that my post is not some Psychological 101, self help, serious post.

It contains elements of a good nature, I point out to people that in most cases people hold their own future and that they can change. Now, if you cannot comprehend the simple logic behind that then in all honesty, and my most humblest opinion, you're a retard who needs help.

I' the person who's serious here is you, can't even comprehend light humour.