SmMo (Offline)
@ Uni and lurking on JF

03-18-2009, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMangaCat View Post
wow-ow no offense but ur
lyk da only negative comment
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well for me i dress decora-like every day and im the only person who wears skirts and bright socks , well except for this troop of girls who wear petticoats on the same day sometimes. sometimes ppl come and say 'i rly lyk ur outfit!'
and one time i wore bright NEON PINK socks and my P.E. teacher
wuz staring at them and wuz lyk 'U RLY PIMP THOSE SOCKS!' and everyone wuz staring at them. it wuz funny and dat day everyone omg i luv ur socks
but ther wuz one time this group of girls said lyk i hate the way u dress. but they looked lyk da slutty-ish group
so you dont need to afraid of horrible comments just dont start extreme the first day. un less ur skool is rly intolerable just try! well, as a start try wearing a skirt to skool with some bright socks and see the reaction and then you can try some more stuffs
wow, i can't believe how much you butchered your own language here... I assume that you're American...

I mean i understand the need of wanting to stand out from the crowd, but "fangirling" around in something even most japanese think of as weird, doesn't it feel really akward?

Laid back.

Has Claimed Aya Kamiki, mine!