View Single Post
(#118 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
03-29-2009, 03:47 PM

I have to say. I agree with you, i have faced ridicule in places where i didnt think i would, like my house. My little brother makes fun of me, calling me hurtful names like "slanty eyes" and "jap"... it hurts me cause i never make fun of him for what he likes. He always says "you can't even understand it! how can you like something you cant understand?!" well, ii have to say some of the best songs are not in english. Dir En Grey's "Kasumi" is my favorite, but look at Rammstein's "Du Hast" (german), a wonderful song. I just have to say that there is/should be no language barrier when it comes to good music. Also, i like anime thats in the original voice actors. You still get the feeling of the show, even if you dont have subtitles. People still dont understand why i have been captivated by the Japanese music scene, even if i cant understand it. I look online all the time and watch the videos, the guys/girls are either always hot or cute. Even if i cant understand it, its good watching. The concerts i have expierenced (Dir En Grey, MUCC, Oreskaband, and The Underneath) the fans either dont know them and totally disrespect them or they love the show and go crazy. (i am the latter of the two) I hate at school when people make fun of me for wearing a kimono or a visual-kei/lolita dress. I wear visual kei/cyber goth (tokyo's underground dance scene) in school all the time and i get made fun of for it. It doesnt bother me, cause when i graduate this year, people will remember me for it. And to my friends, i am an inspiration to be themselves, since i am so unique. The ways i dress... all my friends say "you are the ONLY one who could ever pull that off in this or any school" i am very unique, i love japan, and really, i dont care if i get made fun of or not for it. its me and my life, stop trying to feed me the lies of "conformity" in this country that is supposed to be a "melting-pot"... oh yeah, and the bands over there show such originality, i love when i listen to a new Girugamesh or D'sepairsRay track and be like "this is nice" and then listen to something by say, An Cafe thats all poppy and pretty, and love it also. Its way better than the music here in the states, and i love every second of it. (ps: i am a 5' !0" girl, i would like to see the reactions on the Japanese peoples faces, too!!) XD