Thread: Introductions
View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
MatoriSan (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Hi - 04-04-2009, 04:43 PM

Name: Velja (Matori means old man in my language, lol. it's my common nickname)
Coming to you from: Serbia
First Breath: July/8/1990
Intentions and whatnot: I'm learning the Japanese language now (with an audio lesson book) but hope to enter the Japanese department of the college of philology in my town. I like the language, the Japanese geography, the culture, its cities, the history, and I like Shinto a lot, to the fact that it has plenty of beliefs similar to my own. I'm learning to master the language and become a professor of English or Serbian in Japan.
Why do you want to go to Japan: Well, I am very attracted by the culture and lifestyle of many Japanese according to what I have seen in travelers' TV shows and Discovery Channel's documentaries. My greatest interests are being a teacher because I think teaching (and writing fiction in the free time) are the things best cut out for me. Apart from that, I'm interested in a lot of Anime, traveling around the countryside for some peace and quiet, and hopefully to someday raise a family where life is wholly manageable. I also like cosplay, otaku, and electronic entertainment conventions.