Thread: Introductions
View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
DarcyMaris (Offline)
New to JF

04-05-2009, 09:25 AM

Hi,

I found out I'd registered here a loooooooooong time ago and found it time to get active again! ^_^
I figured I'd just copy paste a list from my website about myself ^^

Name: Darcy Maris

Hobbies:
Watching videos of Japanese artists, listening to their music =3, singing (I really want to become a singer), learn more about Japan, going to go concerts <3, website management, webdesign & chatting with my dear friends =3

Favourites:
Colours: Black, dark red, dark blue and purple.
Food: Japanese (oyakodon =3) and salads.
Drinks: Coffee! I drink it too much!
Music: too much! I listen to music the whole day. I'll post a few of the artists I like here. Gackt, Moi Dix Mois, Malice Mizer, Dir en Grey, Calmando Qual, Girugämesh, D'espairsray, Közi, Klaha and MYV. As you can see, mostly Visual Kei. =3
Brand: Moi-Même-Moitié (I love Lolita dresses!)

Dislikes:
needles first of all! I'm deadly afraid of them (still don't know how I dared to get a tattoo xD), homework, some of my teachers (but actually I may not say that xD), when the computer crashes again >_<", people who are talking about me behind my back and rain when I have to cycle >_>.

Others:
* I'm a huge yaoi fan! *blush* I love it when artists love each other on stage =^_^=
* I'm still in love with my teddybear xD (which I use as a pillow now).
* I love body art in the meaning of make-up. The weirder the make-up, the more I like it! xD
* My greates heroes are Gackt and Mana-sama.