View Single Post
(#50 (permalink))
Old
solemnclockwork (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-05-2009, 10:02 AM

ronin,

Gitmo, only purpose was to NOT allow prisoners of war to be afforded constitution measures, more so to actual terrorists. I don't disagree with what it represented like you said, whither I'm against it depends on a basis of what the person has done to be put there. My point being you just cannot close it, without an plan which what happened.

Secondly lets not get into an debated about liberalism vs. Conservatism, these being two life-long different views and these forum would not do justice to a debate of that magnitude. Also liberalism does not always represent freedom same can be said for conservatism, and more so that they are two sides of the same coin. Just because someone doesn't like the policy over another, does not make it disgusting as such I'm betting that if it was conservatism you would want it to fail.

Let's hope that he does put tough blocks on the N Koreans for this, but right now we have to wait and see what happens at the United Nations. and like komitsuki says.

1 Corinthians 10: 31-33
31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.