Thread: Introductions
View Single Post
(#39 (permalink))
Old
LostVoice (Offline)
New to JF

04-14-2009, 09:53 PM

Name: Joe
Online Handle: LostVoice. However, I use Hitokiri more often then not. LostVoice is a sub.
DOB: June 1st, 1985.
Why I am here: I have a love for the Japanese language and have been studying it off and on for 4 or 5 years now but nowhere near fluency. Therefore, I am mostly interested in being involved in the Japanese language section helping those who have questions about Japanese and questions I have myself about it. Also cause I like Japanese culture but that's obvious haha.

I have been to Japan once for two weeks with a group from my university. We stayed in Hiroshima most of the time since we were participating in the Peace Ceremony on August 6th. On June 8th, I will once again travel to Japan with my school for a much longer 1 month trip. However, I will stay for an extra month sightseeing, establishing contacts, staying with friends, conducting research, and filming for my senior project/Japanese studies documentary. I am a senior in the Asian Studies department and heavily involved with Japanese Club and the foreign exchange program.

Last edited by LostVoice : 04-14-2009 at 09:56 PM.