View Single Post
(#229 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-16-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
You're sure times have changed so much in Iran?

If I am processing info correctly, I'm lead to believe after the Shah fell, Iran has moved backwards.

The year really is irrelevant, Ronin. It is the level those particular people are at. In Thailand, for example, fucking little girls is illegal, and the police rightly attempt to prohibit child prostitution. However, there are some smaller poor hill tribes still around, where 18 year old boys marry 14 year old girls, and no one does anything to stop them. Why?
Am I the only one that's lost on the point you're trying to make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Most nuclear armed countries do not want to disarm, and will not. Especially America and Russia. They may say they do, but it would not be difficult to dismantle their arms within a matter of a few years. So why don't they? Because arms races are still present, and the prospect of using a nuke again does not seem so alien to countries like the US.

Don't call me names again. You know why.
Get your facts straight. More importantly get an education! At the very least read a newspaper or something before you rant about things that make no sense like a homeless guy high on turps.

Global Non-proliferation is seen as the first step to disarmament.

Russia and the US are more or less committed to phased arms reduction programmes.