View Single Post
(#154 (permalink))
Old
solemnclockwork (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-17-2009, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
What are you trying to say exactly? There ARE Jewish people in THAT country As for the not remembering where you got the copy and paste thing, lol, please. No offense to your English, but the level of English between your posts and what you posted is totally different!

As for the marks on the grave thing, that was a QUOTE from a Jew in Iran!

I'm gonna step back from this convo for two reasons... This isn't the thread for it, and secondly, it will just turn into another "Western Media Conspiracy" kind of discussion!

I don't think those people are actually talking about ethnicity! It's about nationality. For example, I am Berber, Algerian, but now I have British Nationality, and I am very proud to be British! In a debate against Algerians, if I believe the Algerian is wrong, I am proud to defend Britain!
Why don't you take a break and try to argue your point instead of insulting someone. I posted facts and information obtain, many of it has been thrown around over the news channels over the years. You want to argue the point post your information that says Iran is nice to Jews.

What I'm trying to say is THEY DO NOT SEE JEWS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS A PERSON, why can't you get that? Does that fact that they support Hasbala, want to destroy the Israel nation, and call them pigs not sound alarming to you? To add to that they NEVER DID get along with Jews. I do think it's common knowledge of the wedge between Jews and Muslims. The quote should be alarming enough if it came from Iran, but my point was lost about it.

Last point I"m going to make, I don't care for what you want to call it, but please provide information on how nice Iran is to Jews, I mean when you can't even hold an government position because of your religion, that necessarily don't qualify you for nice person of the year. Also I don't care for the "western media conspiracy crap" seriously you don't have proof of it, why even bring it up?

1 Corinthians 10: 31-33
31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.