View Single Post
(#53 (permalink))
Old
Taty (Offline)
New to JF

04-28-2009, 12:48 PM

Woo my obsession started with Sailor Moon too! like when I was 5... or 6... I watched Sailor Moon in the morning before school, when I got home from school and in the evening on video tape xD but then a new very cool anime was released! POKEMON! xD wasn't all that exciting but I liked it, but then the best ainme of all was released! DIGIMON! xD I collected all of the digimon stickers while I spent all my allowance every month until that other cool anime was released! Yu-Gi-Oh! xD oh my, Marik was just so cute so I kept watching it, even when the duels got boring and it went on like this until I went back to watching digimon... then I discovered the magical power of youtube! xD so I started looking for more and more anime, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ojamajo Doremi and stuff, occasionally I stumbled over some good anime in AMVs like I discovered Sugar Sugar Rune because Chocola was in the intro of the song >watashi wa ojamajo hana-chan< and on and on it went... ^.^ right now I'm watching Lucky Star for the fourth time and I've still got Chobits and Haruhi to watch... I'm stuck in the endless spiral of anime obsession xD never gonna stop! it got me so far I want to make my own anime series when I grow up... xD

~I'm a bit irresolute, but that's ok because I'm cute!~