(#114 (permalink))
Old
Debi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-04-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
I completely disagree

If it is a part of human nature? Why do I have absolutely no urge to go to war OR rape someone OR beat the sh*t out of someone?
Hmm... is it really your argument ?
Pretty weak, don't you think ?
I let you take it back and find something better.

Have you ever thought about what would happen if rape was legal and socially accepted ?
That is social reason that make us refrain our sexual nature, nothing else.

At some point in social groups, there is only 2 choices left : Submission or Confrontation.

Maybe in your utopic way of thinking everyone should be just the same and have the same ressources but unfortunately, pure communism is a fantasy. There is no such things. Human should be born all equal but they are born differently, some more smarter and stronger than others. Therefore, wealth is distributed unequally. Authority is distributed unequally. That is the nature. The strongest of the lion get all the females while the weakest are kicked out. If the weak one want his share of females, he have to come back and confront the dominant male. Do you really think its so different from humans ??

For exemple, if my family was starving and the only ressources available where at my neighbor and he didn't want to give me any, I would go at war against him to get my share of food.

It's just natural.

Gimme a stick and I'll make a masterpiece out of it, go figure.

Last edited by Debi : 05-04-2009 at 11:26 PM.