View Single Post
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

05-05-2009, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
Err, that just explains what mercy kill is... if the person's death isn't imminent it isn't mercy kill.

Basically everybody here has been saying the same thing as you 'If it is this way I'm okay'. IT IS that way already.
I'd like you to remember that in the UK, assisted suicide is illegal, and so, I do not live in a society where it is seen as legal.

Is it a crime for me to explain my view in more detail than a simple "I think Mercy kills are fine"? All I was doing, was laying down the limits for my view. Since, this is asking about my view, no? Whereas someone said that people should be able to take their own life if they want to, I'm saying that taking your own life if you're not plagued by slow and fatal illnesses, or if you're not able to live a proper life, is wrong and should not be legal.

Also, I agree with MMM with the term "Mercy kill" Sounds like some sort of FPS term more than something that considers the end of someone life in reality.

About religion, why would God want a being to suffer in pain, if he was going to die anyways? If I'm not mistaken, did he not end Jesus' life on the cross to save him from more suffering?

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -