View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

05-05-2009, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solemnclockwork View Post
I don't agree with it, mainly because it IS an religious thing. To also top that off, when you go into territory like this, when is it to say before you start to kill off old people because there found "not viable"?

I don't know who made that comment, but to discard an serious point about some decisions and beliefs some people hold on how they view and make decisions, is not an good debate. On many subjects it is religious beliefs that make an difference on views (like this one), without those who is to say they have an point of view? That is not to say to debate religious points here, that's not allowed on this forum. Just don't discard someones else point for political correctness, you may not like there views but as long as it is an opinion, how is it wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reavyn View Post
First of all. It seems a bit tough to put a rule like that on a topic such as this due to the nature of the issue and the reasons why a lot of people do feel it is wrong. That being said, I'm not one of those people.
I'm sorry but the only reason I don't want any religious support is because its mostly influence, not really what people feel or want to feel. It could go either way with religious beliefs. When people bring religion to a debate its asking the pros and cons to judge a whole group of people and challenge their beliefs, which is not fair and bias.

"When god says your ready to go then your ready to go".
With the advances in technology we are living beyond the expectations of when humans are suppose to die. With this law we are dying before we are suppose to go or maybe even a little later than usual. Thats why it is ruled out here.

solemnclockwork you seem like the only one not taking this seriously, we are not talking about old people but people in general. I only put no religious support because it causes people to spew from the mouth with rage with out thinking.

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.

Last edited by Hyakushi : 05-05-2009 at 05:15 PM.