View Single Post
(#27 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
05-16-2009, 11:09 PM

I always liked PSP more, probably because I'm a Final Fantasy freak and wanted Crisis Core so badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
Great thread as I have no idea, but strongly considering purchasing one for my 2.5 year old son and dad will do most of the playing

So all in all, I shall take your advice and purchase the DS? Is that the SONY Playstation model?

I don't really need all the other fancy parts. Just a machine that plays games when attached to the TV, afterall, I already have a DVD player, computer with hard drive, etc.

ALl help much appreciated
Get a Nintendo Wii, also you might be interested to get these games 9 Best Nintendo Wii Video Games For Your Kids - Parenting.com (click on next on that page to see the games and description). Most of them involve the whole family and also are good for your child as he grows.

There are more mature titles but when your kid gets at that age I guess a new console will come.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?