View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
kenshiromusou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Friends, could you help me with these 3 sentences (again)? - 05-18-2009, 09:13 PM

As ever, I have to annoy you with my doubts, sorry.
The use of parenthesis and intern dialogue are much complexe for me.
Could you say me if I understood the sentences?
連載と同時期に企画スタートしたために,その企画書で は ,悪の一味どしてNosferatusの登場を示唆しているものの[戦争を中心に宝物をめぐる10人のhuntersのバトルロイヤル ]をうたっている(番宣資料や,OP,EDなどで10人のhunters が 登 場 しているのは,そうした企画時の流れによるものと 思 わ れ る ) 。
it says that the project began right after the serialization and thought the Nosferatus insertion was suggested, the theme of musics focused the 10 hunters in OP and ED.
Am I right?

テレビアニメ[Garuda]は,ロボットもの,キャグもの,魔女っ子ものetcといったこ れまでのアニメーションのどのカテゴリーにも属さない 作品(ファンタジーという言葉ですらこの頃 は一般 的 で は なかった時代である)であったため,スポンサー向けには, そのカテゴライズとしてロボットアニメの延 長 線 上 , あ る い は ロボットアニメに代わるものという認識で企画 は 進 め ら れ て い た。

For the sponsors the animation was very advanced (high risk) because it did not belong to usual categories of animes (about robots,witchs etc.). And even the word in katakana "Fantasy" is relatively unknow until today.

Is that, friends?

また,本作の製作にあたり,光学合成用のマスク 処 理 の 機 械 を新たに導入するなど,通常のテレビ シリーズ で は考 えられない破格の製作体制でスタートした。

I did not understand these technical terms like "optic mask"; Sorry, but I have no idea about what it says.

Thank you very much, my friends.
Sorry for always annoy you (but you are my last resource).

Last edited by kenshiromusou : 05-18-2009 at 10:12 PM.