X Kyoto

05-26-2009, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
OK I'll start it.

channelnewsasia.com - World fury over North Korea nuclear bomb test

What are people's reactions?

My thoughts?

The Korean war never ended and this is the result of decades of appeasement and attempted reconciliation. What we are dealing with is an oppressive regime with no regard for it's own citizens.

We've been waiting for North Korea's regime to implode for a long time... It's not going to happen anytime soon.

If the US is considering attacking North Korea then it should do so soon before North Korea actually acquires the technology to deliver a nuclear payload.

I would wholeheartedly support an attack on North Korea.
I totally agree with you Ronin and I can never see it happening now or into the future.

As the KCNA often reports, it is the hostile stance by the Americans that stands in the way to reconciliation between the two Koreas. That i'm afraid aint going to chage either!

I think it definitely needs to be a joing operation, although surely that is guaranteed.

I'm sure no country in the regioin would disagree with America taking the lead charge if military action gets underway.

North Korea is extremely dangerous, and unlike other similar situations as in Burma (Mynamar), you have a government who often makes threats, and now that have the "bomb", surely now is the time to do something serious about this.

Cheers - Oz