View Single Post
(#24 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-26-2009, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
You think that because North Koreans are seen as "brothers" in that they belong to the same nation... that justifies appeasing North Korea.
Yes because both countries are brothers. What's wrong with the notion? Are you offended because I said about a connection between North and South Korea being brothers? By the way you word things, it seems that you don't even care about South Korea being affiliated to North Korea. Like you said last time:

Korean missile...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Learn to read. I said I 've never once, NOT considered South Korea's perspective. (Basically it means I've been considering the SK perspective the whole time)
You seem to care about South Korea and considering South Korea's perspective... but you frown upon South Koreans like me who want to stay connected with North Korea?

I don't see you caring South Korea from above. Sad.

Forgive me, but I don't think you have a nice intention of opening your thread about this. It seems that you want to vent out your anger to a country opposite of the globe that is unrelated to you... well, shamefully New Zealand indeed has a full diplomatic relationship with North Korea... for a first world British Commonwealth country.

Last edited by komitsuki : 05-26-2009 at 11:29 AM.