View Single Post
(#28 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-26-2009, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
Just out of curiosity komitsuki, what is your nationality?
Je suis Canadienne. Yes I switched my nationality from South Korean to Canadian. Got disqualified by the physical examination from the South Korean military because of my internal problems.

Quote:
Does Ronin and other's here actually know that conscription in South Korea is a fact?
Ask them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
But how do we know?
North Korean society is too stagnated that even a slightest change with a huge event (like a new war) will collapse North Korea. This is why you see those interesting North Korean policies.

Quote:
The scariest part is that they have nuclear arsenal.
I don't think they can even wage a war when they don't even master its own missile technology with their limited resources.

Quote:
They have proven again and again that they cannot be trusted.
North Korean government structure doesn't know how to communicate with other "free" governments. It has been already a proven fact.

Quote:
The negotiating phase has been exausted for to long and Kim just keeps playing mind games.
This nuclear test is also a guaranteed action for his successor, his third son, to be the next leader.

Quote:
Nobody took any notice of Hitler and the build up of Germany's arsenal until it was to late!
But Hitler was democratically elected. And there's a scary fact.