View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Testament33 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Testament33 Send a message via MSN to Testament33 Send a message via Yahoo to Testament33
Am i on the right track so far? - 05-26-2009, 08:22 PM

So after getting positive replies from my other topic on here, i decided to see if im on the right track so far for heading to Japan (well i have a plan but im not 100% sure its effective)

But for now im 17 and im going to finish High school next year in 2010. Then since my parents doesnt have a college fun im attending Community College with my own money so i can finish the basic core classes. Then i want to transfer to Art Institute of Atlanta hearing that they have a course for Graphical Designs for Video Games and im going to get ATLEAST if not more, then a Bachelor's Degree in it.

What i want to do is be a Video Game designer in Japan, working for big name companies like Namco. Im already skilled at drawing, mostly anime/manga stuff and i want to know the rate or how difficult it is to land my dream job there? Since i think Japan is the best place for game designers (especially me since im more skilled in anime/manga drawing then anything else)

So am i on the right track so far? is there anything i need to know before i follow this plan through?

Favorite Movie of all time~ 5 Centimeters per Second woot!