Thread: Superstar
View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Superstar (Offline)
New to JF

05-28-2009, 04:10 PM

The performer is Toki Asako.
I've already googled for a translation, and found nothing, and that's why I'm posting here (and in other forums too (which, btw, also didn't help me)), as it is my ultimate alternative to get a free translation better than google translator. Oh well, guess I'm gonna have to pay a translator just to translate a song.

Oh btw, just for the record, I'm not the kind of guy who goes bumping into forums asking for free services, this is like, the first time I ever did that, and I guess that's why I was so unaware that people wouldn't like to help at all. O_o

Guess I won't even try for that next time. Geez.

Oh and if anyone's interested in an fair trade, since noone wants to work for free for their very precious time, I am fluent in spanish and portuguese (I'm brazilian). So if anyone's in need for translations into any of these languages, let's make a fair deal.

kthxbye.

This linguistics professor was lecturing the class.
- "In English," he explained, "a double negative forms a positive. In some languages, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language wherein a double positive can form a negative."
Immediately, a voice from the back of the room piped up: "Yeah..... right....".

Last edited by Superstar : 05-28-2009 at 04:15 PM.