View Single Post
(#29 (permalink))
Old
OtakuGaijin (Offline)
Otaku Rule!

my trips to Osaka! - 03-21-2007, 12:49 AM

I have vacationed twice to japan,(in 2005 & 2006) and on both tirps I visited Osaka ( the sister city to Tokyo!)
Osaka is a Amazing city ( but then again evey city in japan is amazing!)
on my first tirp in 2005 I when to the Aquarium and next to it was the Saga Amusement arcade, plus some eating place I can't remember.

just like any other city, there R Plenty of Pochinko Parlors ( I'm Addicted to gambling.)

the first night we when to a place call "Dotombori." ( a japanese Version of Times Square!) this place was very Lively, with tons of things to do, Like shoppin for about anything you want! Plenty of restaurants Plus fast foods Restaurants too! ( Especially If you're on a budget.)
Movie theaters, Karaoke bars, Pochinko Parlors ,video arcades, love hotels and Hooker too! ( both guys & girls too! ( Totally amazing )). many of the female hooker wear Sailor suit school uniform, some even try to pick me up... MMMMMMMM ).
what Surprise meThe most Was the Very large video screens With actual Sounds blasting from them, ( note: Times Square In New York City Has them to, But without Any actual sound.)
I saw that famous seafood restaurant With the giant crab,
We spent the evening Singing At one of the Karaoke bars That allowed Foreigners, After that I split from the group And when to gambling.
The next day we had a Choice of Shopping areas, (as a Otaku,) I headed for a area call Nippombashi Den-Den Town, this is a Strip of road, with every thing that a Otaku want, from Toys, Videos ( both games & Movies), Fast food restaurants Like McDonald's, Comic paperback book shops For boys and girls, And men and women too! ( Can't believe All those pretty girls Like to read "Boys love stories" aka: Gay comics!) ( Wondering? Do they have Lesbian love stories For guys? MMMMMMM... oh, they do, it call Adult comics)
There was this one shop That had Actual Weapons for sale, Pretty cheap too, it made me feel like the Terminator, ( I'll be Back!)

on my Second trip,( in 2006) I discovered That my hotel Was right around the corner, from Dotombori, and about a 15 minunt walk to Den-Den town, I also discovered An underground Shopping mall Subway system Which led me to The train to the airport in Osaka, ( Did you know they actually have Fish tanks In the Subway system?)
on this trip I also discovered A foot massaging Parlor, in Den-Den Town, that Cater to the Otaku, ( For 5000 yens You get a girl Dressed up like a maid, To wash your feet, And massage them For an hour, ( Did it twice, Cool! )
That's all I have to say, Next time I'll visit Universal Studios In japan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg G3 (Osaka 2006).jpg (95.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg G1 (Osaka 2006).jpg (101.4 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg G5 (Osaka 2005).jpg (82.9 KB, 51 views)

unbelievable stupidity!!!

Last edited by OtakuGaijin : 03-28-2007 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Photo need fixing