View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
luv4smileys (Offline)
New to JF

Post Need Japanese/English help, My graduation depends on this! T3T - 06-01-2009, 06:36 AM

Hi, I'm Caitlin.
If I don't translate the dialogue in my story into Japanese by tomorrow...
I won't graduate.
I only have a small portion left! T3T Please Help?

I only need the talking translate.****

A day or two later Akira wakes up in a hospital bed, wrapped in bandages. He is kind of afraid, because he is all alone. He looks around and all he sees is a bunch of lights and machines. He can’t remember exactly what happened, considering he was unconscious. He has no idea how he got there, or even if his love is harmed or not. Just as he is pondering these things, he hears a voice.

“Akira! You finally woke up!” Hailey is so happy that she throws her food ,that she just got, on the ground. “ I was so worried about you! I’m so happy that you are alright!” He hears her voice, and is put at ease.

“Hailey? But... what happened to Mathias?” He is still in a slight daze from all the pain medications.

“I...well. I put an end to that engagement.” She smiles at him, then looks down at her food that now belongs to the floor. “Oops... guess I have to go get new food now... do you need anything, love?”

“Actually, Hailey, the only thing I need is you. But I think I have that already, if I am not mistaken.” He smiles and grabs her hand, pulling her toward him. Then he reaches up and brings her face to his, kissing her.

“No mistake there, you definitely have me.” She smiles at him with a look of pure love.

“And you know something else?” He asks intently.

“What’s that?” She smiles, looking curious.

“I could really go for a sandwich...” His stomach growls loudly. Hailey Laughs.

“Sure thing. I will get you the best sandwich you will ever eat.” She laughs and then smiles at him. “Be right back then.” She says moving toward the exit.

Doushite, Aisuru koto ga muzukashii desu ka?