View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Send a message via MSN to Kokugen
03-21-2007, 07:39 PM

Wow it's already been done thank you Mazar! Although I didn't get my super cool name as Rikku777 suggest lol well I'll repost my character so there isn't any confusion:

Userame: Kokugen
Name: Nakama
Affiliation: The Twilight
Physical Description: He wears a pair of light blue jeans which have a black stripe design down the side, he has a similarly design jacket over a black shirt which has the Kingdom Crown on the front in white. He wears pale blue shoes which have a bubble like design on the side. He has pale blue eyes and equally colored hair which spikes downwards.
Personality: Nakama is a very outgoing person who is willing to try out anything at least once this has made him a likeable person by a variety of people, he is also quite skilled in sports and is very athletic.
Bio: He has become more and more interested in a series of books he has found in his school which describe a keyblade war, he has discovered a great amount about them and is researching further.

KB Name: Nakama
KB Element: Wind
KB Origin: This keyblade was summoned from the will of Nakama's heart and given shape when he released a seal over one of the many keyblades.
KB Description: The keyblade handle is smooth and rounded with a sharp point at past the bottom of the handle, the blade itself flows upwards with three seperate bars the two outer ones white and the inner bar Green they join just before the key part which is a spiral of green and white metal.
KB Strength: 10
KB Speed: 13
KB Reach: 9
KB Skill: 18
KB Abilities:
Zephyr, a technique which releases a blast of spiralling wind from the end of the keyblade
Draft, Allows Nakama to blast himself into the air with a gust of air from his keyblade
Mistral, A magic based attack which releases a spiral of wind that hyomes in on the enemy

Your character is excellent RafeMcScythe also Musashi I look forward to seeing your character .

Nakama in the Kingdom Hearts RP

Last edited by Kokugen : 03-25-2007 at 05:09 PM.