Originally Posted by Miyavifan
Are these worse than in the U.S.? and does it matter whether you're allergic or not?
I'm fairly certain it was a hornet which stung me repeatedly once, and only ended up puffy and red, where I was stung.
these things... will kill you, lol. So yeah, I'd say they're worse.
If you get a good dose of their venom, it is lethal regardless of allergies.
I'd happily take a hornet bite over a tick bite. The hornet bite will hurt a lot more but at least it won't lead to a rash of illnesses over the following weeks/months/years.
a regular hornet bite? or a japanese hornet bite? because the japanese ones are lethal.
I'd personally prefer the tick, just sprinkle some vinegar on it and you'll be fine.... probably