View Single Post
(#231 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

06-17-2009, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
where I am, as far as I can tell, the only person of color attempting to defend my opinions.
What does your skin color have anything to do with this? Are you trying to suggest white people never have problems with racism? You know, the direction of my entire life now is being controlled based on the fact I am white, an outsider, right now. How do you think I feel? No one will give me a fair shot here in Thailand at what I want to do simply because of my skin color and ethnic group. Perhaps you should shut your mouth a little.

And why do you say "of color", as if it is white people Vs. the rest of the world?

You're starting to sound more racist than any of us "whites" here are... perhaps you should try and forget what color we all are for a minute, and just focus on the principles behind situations from an unbiased perspective.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…