View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

06-18-2009, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackIsLost View Post
well, "demon" that i encounter almost weekly is the "sitting monster" "smothering monster" i forgot the japanese name for it but it is well known in the asian countries. the monster shows up while you are sleeping and literally sits on your chest, so upon waking up you are paralyzed and unable to move. there is also a sensation of something demonic and pressure on your chest.

in america however, it's known as sleep paralysis. it occurs when your brain wakes up before your body, so you can actually look around with your eyes but can't move or speak. the first time it happened it scared the living daylights out of me because since you are still half asleep, you hallucinate! you can wiki it up and read about it, there's a japanese name for this monster/deamon but in vietnamese, it's called ma dea (ghost smother)<--- not sure about the spelling

Cultures around the world have stuff like that. Like in europe I think, they called it a hag who sits on your chest and you wake up sweaty and scared.

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com