View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

What about j-rock in your country? - 06-23-2009, 02:24 PM

I´m really interested in this... How is j-rock accepted in your state? Is it popular? I live in czech republic (emm.. that´s a little place in the middle of Europe, if someone doesn´t know ^.^). You can´t buy a CD or something with j-rock theme here because when you ask in shops, nobody knows what it is I´ve never heard anything in radio and concerts are really very precious (yesterday were dir en grey in prague but that´s everything I know about..)There aren´t too many fans so it doesn´t seems it will change in future.

The only thing which connects me with j-rock (excepting internet) is one magazine. Once in a while you can find a poster of j-rock bands (I know about An Café, D=out and Versailles) inside.. and sometimes also short article about miyavi´s new cd or something... I were really glad because of it but today I bought new publication and was really disapointed... they gave two pages for an café and japanese fashion but is seems that they´ve never listened to it. It´ full of blab :/

Edit: And sory for my english ^.^

Last edited by Mauja : 06-23-2009 at 02:52 PM.