(#12 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
07-09-2009, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
Er. Okay. I don't want this to get personal, I don't want to talk about your everyday life and views - but even this example seems to be slightly prejudiced against the black race. You just said that it turns out that they were joking. So why, I ask, did you immediately think that they were going "jump" you? Why were you so scared? Why did you think that this particular group of students would send you to the hospital? Why do you think that these students thought that they were better than you?
The reason I immediately thought they were going to "jump" me, is because the first thing that happened, was this random guy that I don't even know comes up from behind me, turns me around and starts pushing me back eventually pushing me up to a wall of lockers, and keeps pushing me...he started to turn me around and looking through my backpack yelling at me the whole time...I didn't want to push back because all the black people at my school are so prone to fighting, and I knew what would happen if I got in a fight...that's when some of the other guys came up and started doing the same things, and shortly after the bell ring and they just walked away.

The reason I think they thought they were better than me, is just in the fact they would do that...I mean really, it's just in their act, I don't really know how to say it tbh