(#14 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
07-09-2009, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
Okay. First, I want to suggest that you don't make generalizations like that. Also, back to the original paragraph, the statement "the black people around here apparently think they're a lot better then white people (or maybe they're like that with everyone) just because of their skin color" was made. That's also a generalization. So, you know, statements like that aren't the best.

If you don't know why you think a certain way, then maybe it's best that you think more about it until you figure out the reason why.

I'll have to take your word for it that you were treated violently, and I'm sorry that it happened to you.
OKay sorry, I do understand that not all black people are the same, but the majority of them (in my own experience) is what I mean by that....again, sorry.

And, I don't think you understand what I was saying there. It's not that I don't know why I think a certain way, it's just, it's something that I can't explain to you, without you seeing these people for yourself, that's all.

Don't be, I'm not looking for sympathy. And with all these responses and everything that's being said, I've gotten a little bit off track....what I was really trying to get at first, is white people aren't the only ones that are being racist against blacks, and hispanics, and there are A LOT of blacks, and hispanics, that are racist against whites.