(#32 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

07-10-2009, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauja View Post
Yep, Super Drive is great opening

I think Sukisyo, Gravitation and Loveless are the most popular shounen-ai... I have seen just grav and sukisyo and both are good. But Sukisyo is probably the best anime I´ve ever seen.. Here you can check out opening YouTube - Sukisyo Opening [Aarinfantasy] . It´s full of bishs, it´s funny and beautiful The only sad thing is that it has only about 12 episodes (?) + ova (which is perfect ).. Really, try it. It´s amazing
haha, i will def have to check them out, i have been looking to find some new anime to indulge myself in for the summer x] hmm, i will have to look up sukisyo, as well as loveless, and find out where i can reach them, fersure...thanks for the link, i appreciate it :]

well, i must say, it sounds 'mmazing, anything that mixes those three qualities usually ends up being some quality anime, in my eyes !

lawlz, i know what you mean - it is the perfect amount, yet still, in the end, you just keep wanting more to show up, to continue it, somehow xD but, rest assured, i am going to try it, thanks so much for reccommending it to me x3