View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

07-15-2009, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
If I dated a guy that looked like he was from the Jonas Brothers, I'd probably be arrested for statutory rape.

Appearance matters. What can I say? I was raised in a shallow community. At first glance, I judge people based on their looks. Then, when they open their mouth, my attraction might change. If they look good but are an asshole, I won't be attracted anymore. If they look average, even less than average, but are funny and smart, etc., then I'll be attracted.
Nonsense! You weren't raised in a shallow community. Good looks indicate many things
1. wealth
2. healthy genes
3. bodily health
4. hygiene

These are all positive traits and important for the propagation of the species. People are often ugly because of very subtle cues in a lack of body symmetry. A lack of body symmetry can be evidence of other things such as future spinal deformations, etc. People can also be ugly because they don't take care of themselves, either out of a lack of care or lack of ability due to financial problems.

People are biologically drawn to wealth, hygiene, and health.

But you don't need a perfect 10.

Pumpum It's actually funny and a small world. Your avatar was created on another forum as a joke representation of me, actually. Maybe 3 or 4 years ago. I still have the original image sitting around somewhere on my computer.