View Single Post
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-23-2009, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHunter04 View Post
It all depends on the person. No one has the right to judge them. If they don't feel right in their own skin, what's wrong if they get a sex change; especilly if they've felt that way all their life?
It depends. Do you want the person to be mentally ill + happy, or unhappy + sane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
Thats how this world is. We cant change anyone. Everyone has the right to choose who they want to be.
I thought we were supposed to take charge when someone has a problem they can't see... not encourage it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
I agree. If you feel that you're supposed to be someone else, then do what you think might help you feel right. In this case, changing your sex.
What if you feel you're supposed to be a donkey? Should we help/support them?

Quote:
Yeah, who are we to judge what they want to be.
We're other people. If you don't listen to their criticism, you won't get far.

If I had a problem, I'd rather people told me and tried to make me understand, rather than just believing that is who I am and thinking they should not judge others.

People only develop when pressure from themselves or others is placed on them.

Quote:
People are never satisfy.
Some people are. You just havn't looked hard enough.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…