View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Send a message via MSN to Kokugen
2nd Post for Sora and co. - 03-25-2007, 04:53 PM

The station in Twilight Town was ablaze with battle, there were scattered pieces of glass on the ground, smashed pices of bricks and every now and again there was a small splash of blood. Riku stood slightly limp his keyblade still held in his left hand in reverse a dim yellow glow emenating from it, his other hand held his side where there was a tear in his cloak and a small amount of blood was leaking from it. His hair was also dyed crimson from a cut that was leaking blood over his left eye, he wiped it before lifting his left hand releasing a flare of corrupt enegy that engulfed his keyblade,

"To think that I'd have this handled in a few minutes... Kairi's gonna kill me..."

He stepped forward and quickly sidestepped to avoid a blast of energy that ricocheted off the balcony behind him, the armoured figure appeared in front of him and unleased and uppercut which sent him into the air,

"FOLiSh ChILd! yOu WisH to DefeAT mE wHeN yoUR conTROL OvEr tHe TwiLigHT Is sO AmaTeUr!! SuREly yOu Jest?!"

"What the hell are you talking abo -"

He was stopped as a powerful blow connected with his back, he cough releasing a small amount of blood before flipping over and landing atop the balcony. He couldn't see the amoured man so he scanned the surroundings.

There was a sudden rush of wind and he looked up to see his enemy, leaping down at him holding his enourmous keyblade, the keyblade was overflowing with a mixture of energies,

"Let mE sHoW yoU thE poWeR oF a TrUE WieLDER Of LigHt aND DarkNesS!"

~~~~

In Hollow Bastion there was a stir of errieness as the nights events began to fall into place and destiny's wheel began to turn. One spoke on the wheel was the arrival of two keyblade wielders another an armoured figure with great power, said figure had just arrived at the castle gates of Hollow Bastion and wasn't surprised to find that there was no-one there.

She lifted her right arm and then grasped at the air in front of her, as she did a keyblade burst out into her hand which was very large at least twice the size of the Kingdom Key, the blade was similar to the kingdom key but was a shade of dark silver and seemed to have black rust on some parts making it seem aged, the end of the shaft had an extra black addition which also held the key which was disjointed from the shaft and was shaped in a slightly webbed crown.

Her keyblade focused a small amount of energy to it's tip before releasing it at the door which forced it to open.

She walked in and looked around before a shadow appeared before her,

"The heartless still roam here... "

She lifted her left hand and the shadow froze before shattering itno pieces as Cloud's sword did, the pieces this time instead of dissapearing were draw towards her hand, just before she they reached her hand she slashed it with her keyblade causing the heart to be released,

"The hearts are still being released..."

She then lifted her visor but all that could be seen were a pair of pure white eyes which glowed amongst the darkness. She looked up over various sections of the ceiling before pulling down her visor and walkinging back outside. She looked up the side of the castle before leaping up gliding through the air towards the top.

As she approached the first ledge a group of various heartless leapt off in a vain attempt at taking her heart, she swiped her keyblade which released a shockwave that destroyed all of the heartless and stripped the outside wall of a few bricks.

She landed on the ledge but only for a second as she rocketed upwards once again.

~~~~

In an unknown location on the Sunset Horizons Sora was walking wih a boy held over his shoulder, the boy looked no older then sixteen and he appeared to be in a bad way his face seemed drained of colour and hias cothes were faded, his once white and light blue overcoat were now both closer to a faded grey. His white, yellow and light blue trousers were the same his shoes that were also grey. His eyes were the only part of him that had retained any colour and were a bright green which was unseeable now as he had his eyes closed.

Sora adjusted the boys body ignoring the pain in his shoulders as he continued to walk. He tripped over something which sent him and the boy flying to the ground. Sora quickly recovered to see if the boy was okay and was surprised to see that his eyes were open,

"Are you okay?"

"I think I'm good, why 'd you drop me?"

"I tripped over."

"Over what?"

"Umm..."

Sora turned around to see that he had in fact tripped over a small pole of metal,

"What's this?"

He walked up to the pole and reched out to grab it but was surprised when it shifted slightly, he pulled back his hand a bit and nothing happened. He reached in to grab it again and this time it didn't move, he grabbed the pole and pulled it out and was surprised to find,

"A keyblade...?"

The blade seemed identical to the kingdom key except it was green in colour and had no keychain,

"What the hell...?"

The boy behind him walked up to him and observed the keyblade,

"I think I've seen this before."

Sora turned in suprise,

"You've seen this before!"

"Yeah I can't remember it's name though."

"Veridicus Aeternus... Eternal Truth."

Both boys turned to see a man standing beind them, he was weaing a set of dark silver and grey armour and on his back was a similarly coloured cloak,

"I remember that one."

The boy took the keyblade from Sora's hand and turned to face the person, Sora did the same but did not draw his keyblade just yet,

"Who are you?"

The boys spoke in unison and the figure chuckled at this,

"I feel no need to tell you my name."

The figure stepped forward and the two boys prepared themselves,

"My, my Sora are you not going to draw your keyblade?"

Sora's face frowned slightly as his keyblade appeared in his hand,

"Vita Cordis Commuto, Life Heart Change. I guess Mickey thought by giving you this you could change it."

"Change what?"

"Haven't you figured it out by now...?"

"What am I supposed to have figured out?"

"Mickey sent you here knowing so little... He should have come himself..."

"I'm more than a match for you!"

"Well what are you waiting for, I stand here with no guard or protection strike me down?"

Sora was about to take a step towards him when he was stopped by a hand,

"Sora, this guy's way out of your league I can tell already..."

"What do you mean?"

"Can't you feel it... he's one of them!"

"One of what?"

"The Chasers Three."

~~~~

(OOC: And so endeth all the action from them for now anyways over to my character finally)

Nakama in the Kingdom Hearts RP