Thread: Hiya :)
View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Joeru (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to Joeru Send a message via AIM to Joeru Send a message via MSN to Joeru Send a message via Yahoo to Joeru Send a message via Skype™ to Joeru
Exclamation Hiya :) - 07-30-2009, 05:02 PM

Hey there,

I'm new to this forum however I have been obsessed with Japanese culture for a very long time. It is only recently that I have decided I want to learn the language and go there!

My name is Joel, I am a 17 year old male from Yate (South West England) and I know barely any Japanese. I currently learn speech from romaji, completely online however I would love to move on to Hirugana... The symbol system seems so daunting though!

I am addicted to Dragonball and Dragonball Z. I have watched both series through so many times I have lost count. I have a love for yaoi, and am currently watching Junjou Romantica. In my spare time, I love to write poetry and short stories. I'm even considering writing a boy's love novel!

I have signed up to this forum to make friends with and talk to like minded people, and hopefully learn Japanese! Feel free to add me, my details are in my siggy.

Joel Marriott
ジョエル マリオット

If anyone wants to add me for a chat I'm always looking to meet new people... I need to learn Japanese properly.
MSN: joelmarriott@hotmail.co.uk