View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

07-31-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTJ View Post
Ah, hehe. Sorry. I was in kind of a negative mindset when I wrote this because of a related article I had just read. I'm uh, not fond of the hosts.

They have a whale shark!!!

Or maybe you just accidentally happen to "misread" the sign.

All in all... I'd say spend more time in Osaka and Kyoto than in Tokyo. Cuz I'm an Osaka guy and I'm extremely biased.

(Never been to Tokyo, but you should take godwine's advice cuz that sounds like a great trip right there! Hey maybe I'll do it too...)

I agree to that last part, most of what they have in Tokyo, they have in Osaka. Tokyo itself doesn't have too much to offer, except for its local culture. The only thing that Tokyo offer is probably difference scene and thats about it. Osaka has much better food (Personal opinion) though.

Yokohama is probably my favourite, just around the Landmark Tower area have enough to last you a full day... then the port, china town.. ramen museum... hmmm..

OOOOOH, Talking of which, when you are in Osaka, make sure you go and create your own personalized instant noodle at the museum, and go take a picture in front of Koshien.. its like all Japanese kid dream to play at the Koshien...