View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
shadowplay (Offline)
New to JF

08-02-2009, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleGoetz View Post
Unfortunately, your attacks are unwarranted. I limited my response to "avant garde." I mentioned nothing about incomprehensibility. However, you responded to my talk of "avant garde" by "so it's that incomprehensible?" This strictly implies that I said "avant garde == incomprehensible."

I thusly corrected you. I didn't pick a fight. I was merely trying to offer an explanation as to why you can't find lyrics online. Heck, the artist herself won't even put her lyrics online (I went to her site to look).

Settle down, cowboy. There's no need to unwarrantedly get angry with me.

And I'm a graduate of law school waiting for the results of the bar exam right now, so of course I'm trained to pick things apart. No hard feelings, buddy.
KyleGoetz, we must've misunderstood each other from the very beginning. But I did find your reply a bit demeaning as you automatically implied I was a bit stupid, haha. And umm... "your attacks are unwarranted" - I wasn't attacking you, I never said anything wrong about you. It's just not my style and I guess because I'm writing and you don't know me, that there was some confusion.
PS: don't call me "cowboy", that's just weird.
PSS: you're not going to take my reply the wrong way, are you?

Barone1551, ah, I'm really glad you liked the song. Her music is very beautiful, so if you like this one you should listen to the rest. KyleGoetz is right that she is avant-garde, but all I can hear is how beautiful her music is.

And I received some assistance with the lyrics from a friend of mine. I'm happy that he helpded me and now I understand the song a bit, but I had already posted here before I got his translation. Sorry, and thank you for your replies, everyone.