View Single Post
(#461 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-04-2009, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
Fine I will. I'm not proud to be an American because as an American, we're looked at as bullies and people who look out for themselves. I don't want to be looked upon that way. Plus I'm of color and when you're living in the US, white people tend to make your life worse. Sure I'm in the "Land Of the Free", but it doesn't feel like it. America has all these things wrong with it and yet almost the rest of the world has everything about itself in check already. Being an american is one of the many things I'm not proud of. As for you guys, criticize me all you like. I'm standing by my opinion. And if you do criticize me, remember this: I am entitled to my opinion on this forum. If you state your opinion on JF, I wouldn't drag it down or criticize you. Just remember that in the future.
Sorry, I just saw this. How can you say this when the President is black? I will say it again, Only you can make yourself feel like a victim. Americas biggest problem is that most Americans feel like victims and everyone owes them something for this. A lot of people got mad when Bill Cosby told black people to take responsibility for their lives and to quit blaming their troubles on slavery which ended more than 100 years ago. I think people of all races in America need to be responsible. Look at how many "Trailer Trash" people there are in America these days (BTW, these people live in houses too and not all people who live in trailers are "trash"). They need to be more responsible in not just barely passing in school and getting a job at WalMart, but also getting an education so they don't pass this negative thinking on to their kids or else America will become a Third World country of trailer dwellers.
Signed, The JF racist (according to one)

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!