View Single Post
(#257 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-10-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
I told you Ronin. I don't want to talk to you. I think I should report to the mods because you're trying to harp on me.

It will still never change my mind, other than that, Singapore is a terrible example as it is more like a Western country than Asian due to its history.
AAAAGH!!! I wasn't even giving Singapore as an example!!! The only relevance Singapore has to what I said was that Lee Kuan Sew (the guy that made the same argument as you) is from Singapore! Otherwise Singapore had nothing at all to do with anything I said!!! He's also an Asian and he makes the exact same argument as you! Singapore had absolutely nothing to do with anything I've said! In fact the only reason I brought Lee Kuan Sew up is because the essay written by the former South Korean president rebuts the argument that he made specifically. I mean c'mon dude... I'm seriously starting to question your English language ability here... I mean you seem to miss all the points I make and then pick up and run with the most irrelevant bits of information that I give. I'm thinking the main reason I can't change your mind is because you can't understand me rather than our opinions are irreconcilable. (I guess this is where you pull out your favourite word.. what was it? Ad hominem?)

Anyway report me to the mods all you want. I've said nothing out of line. All I've done is analyse, and deconstruct your fundamental opinions in order to expose the flaws in your way of thinking.

If you REALLY don't want to talk to me then put me on your ignore list. That way I can comment on your opinions that I don't agree with.. and you won't even have to know about it.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 08-10-2009 at 09:00 PM.