Thread: The N-Word
View Single Post
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
08-13-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackIsLost View Post
i agree, people do think nigger is the most terrible slur out there. yet it's in music and everyday "gangsta" greeting everybody uses. it's evolved into the unknown to who can and can't use it
I believe its really fucked up, its seems that some people take serious offence to it and some others really dont, as seen is hip-hop/rap music ect. the term "nigger' isn't being used though. Thats what I've failed to see mentioned in this thread. "Nigga" what what is being used, and in completely different sence(sp?) I have some black friends(I dont give a shit if you think its politicly incorrect) and we joke around with it, 'nigga this, nigga that" but in the end of the day, we both know that theres no problem with "nigga" being said. Thats just one side though, then you have people that dont like the word, I respect that, and just call them by their names. Not a big deal/.

tl;dr
double standards exist in this country, fucking deal with it people.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you