View Single Post
(#298 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-15-2009, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

Again. I don't make racial judgements in any way. I can read people's micro expressions and body language. I don't need racism to tell me what a person is feeling. I judge people, and what they're going to do, by their micro expressions and their body language.

I beg of you. Stop apologising. It's killing me. The best way to irk me, is to apologise for MY opinions.

No one was flaming. People was giving their opinions. It's a debate.

Maybe you don't know the history or implications of a joke. It's okay, you don't need to know everything about general knowledge. Here's some information if you would like to know what a joke is, though:

Joke Definition | Definition of Joke at Dictionary.com
Witty Definition | Definition of Witty at Dictionary.com
I would love to believe you, but I don't. It's simply something that all people suffer from. We store information easily in our subconscious. We may not be aware of it, but there is internalized racism.

I can only apologize, because that's the only way I can respond to negativity. I'd rather not get into an unpleasant argument. I'd rather apologize or ignore, and if I were to ignore, I'd risk insulting people - for they would think that I was ignoring their points.

Please, read a few pages back at the comments such as "you're an idiot" with no other point attached to those opinions. That's not a debate. That's a flame.

No, I don't understand what a joke is when it comes to images of blackface, because I simply don't see anything funny about it.

LOVE: pass it on