(#14 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
08-16-2009, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyFromTheFuture View Post
Ok , I can't say I know much , but there was a video on youtube of this African American woman who basically studies Asian culture and what not.
She was in this restaurant in Korea with one Korean dude and 2 Japanese guys , so she asked the Japanese "Why do Japanese women like Black men?" , and it was hilarious cuz one of them was so hyper , retarded and gay and the other was a bit less excited but still hilarious , he answered:"Because they have a big cock". At that point the other one (HYPER GUY)went ballistic and burst out in laughter saying "BIG COCK!!BIG COCK!!" (or something like that).
Unfortunately the woman , has deleted all the videos from her account .
So since she asked him that question , I reckon they do like black men lol , but wanting to marry a japanese ONLY , is odd. I would like to have a relationship with one , cuz they're so pretty lol , but not necessarily marry her. I'd rather marry someone I love for who they are , not nationality, .
I would say those guys were making fun of black people....also, why was one of the guys gay?...or why do you say he was?