View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

08-24-2009, 04:22 AM

I trust brand owners, not countries.

Thailand can make some quality things. For example, the Boxing equiptment I buy here is far superior quality than anything in the West. Strong leather, good stitching. I was impressed.

Also, in Thailand, you need a good education to work with motoring or electronics. Workers here are usually very proud of themselves and try to work quite well. I mean, they have to work so hard to get these jobs... they don't want to mess it up once they've got it.

Anyway, Sony may be looking for more profits trying to build it in cheaper countries, but it still has its reputation to consider. If it starts turning out poor quality products, then it's going to lose customers.

As for now, I wouldn't be fussed where it was made too much. I look at the ownership. The location of a factorty is usually based around profits. It's the location of the owner that matters. Making products in China is not so bad, making products in China for a Chinese owner is when the problems start...

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…