View Single Post
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

Meggis 6th Post - 03-27-2007, 06:07 AM

Back in my quarters I tossed the thick tome onto my un-made bed. I went over to the window and lifted it halfway. Just then a cold gust of wind entered the room and blew back my hair. I rested my arms on the window sill and took in a big breath of the crisp air that lingered over Hollow Bastion. All was silent. Only the crickets could be heard there. I stood up and took off my gray shirt and tossed it over the chair by the door. I threw myself heavily onto the bed. With the book in hand I opened it and read for awhile. After some time I looked at the clock over my desk. It read quarter past 1am. Guess it was time to sleep. Though sleep was not present. I held my keyblade in my hand and stared at the design. No sooner did I lay my head on the pillow I feel asleep. I guess I was tired after all. The next day sunlight filled the room. I got up and strecthed. I placed the tome in my bag and put the keyblade back on the holster on my waist. The clock said 8:45am. I moved towards the door then I turned around and remembered my gray shirt. But I changed my mind about it and just left the room. I made my way down stairs to the dining room. Smells of eggs was in halls.