View Single Post
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

Meggis 7th Post - 03-27-2007, 06:48 AM

( OOC: This is my last post for today. I am exhausted! )

I entered the room and Lyynn was checking out the books. "Read any good books lately?" she asked in a smile. I nod "I didn't read much. But what I did read was interesting." As we were speaking the innkeeper came out from the kitchen and placed two plates down. The food looked great. The eggs were steaming and the bread bun looked so fluffy and fresh. The sausage and bacon was also a sight. My mouth started to water a bit. I hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon. I pulled out Lyynn's chair so she could sit down. I joined her and picked up my fork. The innkeeper's helper brough over to us some green tea in small wooden cups. Breakfast was brief and we didn't speak much. Like me, she carried her keyblade at all times. "Want to go for a walk around the town?" I asked as I took the last bit of egg from my dish. "Yeah. Maybe you can show me around." she said in a warm reply. We both got up and headed for the door. Outside we walked up a few staicases. "Maybe we can find that underground study I was thinking of." I speak quietly so no one over hears us. Suddenly, as we walk people start to yell from down a hall and run towards us "Heartless! It's the Heartless!" As the citizens ran away in fright, little heartless appeared out of a black portal and started to hop around everywhere. "Lyynn stay back! I'll deal with these little vermin!" I pull out my keyblade; Frozen Soul. I was ready to destroy these pathetic ghouls. I run and jump at a heartless, shattering it with one slice from my strong arm.

(OOC: You can continue my fight if you wish. Jump in if you want.)

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 03-27-2007 at 06:51 AM.