View Single Post
(#42 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
08-27-2009, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
Some of you just dont understand. Here are the final words from Sony: PlayStation LifeStyle
And if you dont like it, deal with it. Some of you should do some research before posting stupid comments without even knowing the information. This will be one of my last comments for this topic because some of you just dont want to understand and think, so dont expect more from me in this thread. See ya.
Are you retard? How can you believe the company who owns both consoles? They want your money, they don't care about anything else as long as it sells.

Now I'm gonna make it easier for you to understand, because you couldn't understand it last time.

1. Sony still produces PS3.
2. Sony still produces PS2.
3. People want BC.
4. If Sony puts BC in PS3 people won't buy PS2 at all (considering how cheap PS3 became).
5. So they put it only on PS2 instead, and both consoles sell and they earn their money.

If this is too difficult to grasp for you then you really need to stop posting here.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?