View Single Post
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

08-27-2009, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post
My sister. She is skilled, bigger(not fat) and stronger than an average woman. She very tough (ex professional stuntwoman) and mean if pissed off.
If you were a true martial artist who believed that skill and training made the difference, why would size matter? One of the best fighters I knew in America was a 5 foot four inch 145 pound Sheriff's Deputy who I saw regularly take down drunken 250 pound plus Bikers. He was a little Pit Bull.
Look, it can happen. Small people beat much larger people. Females beat men. But if you're small, you're already at a disadvantage due to reach and power. If you're female, also, you're at a double disadvantage, due to less aggressive mindset (in 99% of cases), less testosterone to make power. Also, the female body shape is less suited for athletics (mainly the wide hips and big boobs).

So, a small chick is usually fucked. Of course, if she has skill, then yeah, she'd make up for it. Especially if her opponent is way unskilled. But you'll be relying on your skill to compensate for your physical.

When it all comes down, most chicks don't even got the reach to punch my head. They'll have trouble kicking my balls, because they're not hard to protect. I really don't see how they'd manage to fight me.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…