View Single Post
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

09-05-2009, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
As far as I know the show is over. Book 3 ended at episode 21, making the show run for 61 episodes. The ending was satisfactory, the entire show builds you up for the final fight, and it was not disappointing.

If there was an Air Book, then I think it should be a prequel to the first one; The Air Nomads battles with the Fire Lord, while the Avatar was in suspended animation.

Perhaps start it with the Avatar's birth, then take it from there.

I think this would be the best storyline for a fourth book, since I cannot see anything else they could add to the story after it ended without making it look like crap.
Well, I heard someone else say, the first book is about Avatar learning water. Then he also learns fire and earth in the others. So how can there be a fourth book, as he already knew air?

Combine their idea with your prequel idea, and you could make a story of him in the beggining. Maybe a good idea, but I'm not sure it would have enough to tell to be compelling...

I mean, if it was like Star Wars, you could tell it, where they made the prequel a huge build up to how Darth Vadar came to be. But given it's just a kid, I doubt there'd be much to tell.

You're probably right, it's have to be about the fire dudes taking over and how the commanders came to be.

I heard someone say they might be making more, but about other characters in that world. I dunno if it true. Might be interesting.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…