View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Banzai (Offline)
日本バンザイ~!

Send a message via MSN to Banzai
09-07-2009, 11:34 AM

I'm glad about all the opinions I have gotten from everyone. I've been in Japan long enough to know how much education can get you by. I guess I just think this as an obstacle I want to achieve. Nothing like those others who want so much more who want to go to Japan. I just want a low quality of life kind of living. I know enough Japanese to be able to converse a little. My original home stay family suggested something like this before if I really considered it, which I do.

I like that Working Holiday Visa you suggested Firebird. I'll look into that one. You can say my case is somewhat weird, since you'd probably won't run into many people like me who wouldn't really care of how rough/hard life will be in Japan with such a case like mine.

When I was in Japan I just got that sense of thinking it as my home. It's a very fast passed way to live. Always have to overcome obstacles to just keep on going. Please don't think of me as some crazy Japanophile. It's just the way I want things. Here in Canada I just feel obscure with the way I live.

Thanks for all your opinions.

>>>SOSDefinition<<<

私は日本語より多く学ぶことが開始されます。