View Single Post
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Rogozhin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-08-2009, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
I'll be downloading this game asap it seems.

Oh, and just to say. Kefka > All.
Dissidia captured Kefka's personality VERY well. Too bad he's a bit too hard to use as a character, his only good moves are Missing Zero and the shattering Blizzaga.

Now that a lot of people own the game, I can start talking about the characters.

*spoiler alert*

Here's my classifying of characters in the game, some I didn't bother mentioning:

Excellent :
+ Warrior of Light (his Shield of Light is highly effective in all situations!)
+ Kuja (Remote Flare for an easy combo, Flare Star is very hard to dodge as is Ultima)
+ Golbeza (Genesis Rock is a really good shield and is hard to miss with, great combos leading up to Cosmic Ray, instant break of enemy with Black Fang - nice!)
+ Tidus (very fast brave attacks with nice HP attack follow ups, too bad his HP moves suck)
+ Cecil (Paladin Force for a guarenteed map break)
+ Frionel (guard breaking axe attack + Double Defeat an excellent combo. I also like how he can heal massive amounts of HP in EX mode through Blood Weapon)

Crap:
+ Exdeath (very slow moving, teleporting is highly predictable and most of his moves are easy to dodge)
+ Ultimecia (most of her moves suck. Apocalypse is not bad)
+ Emperor (Flare is an exceptionally good HP attack but apart from a few annoying brave attacks, he has nothing else. No decent air HP attack! Meteor takes wayyyyyy too long to charge)

Fun to use:
+ Gabranth (he's fun because you can kick some serious arse when he's in EX mode but ONLY when he's in EX mode - useless in normal)
+ Shantoto (her magic spells are fun to use and they vary depending on what buttons you press and your amount of brave)
+ Kefka Palazzo (fun moves and his attacks get "trickier" in EX mode)
+ Cloud of Darkness (heaps of HP attacks to use. Destroy your enemies in many different ways)

Boring:
+ Cloud
+ Sephiroth
+ Garland
+ Jecht
+ Butz